Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome to David 2.0

After much thought, maybe too much, I have joined the world of blogging. Why a blog? Because 140 characters of Twitter just isn't enough to get out what I want to share and say. 

But why David 2.0?  What is it? David 2.0 is going to be the vehicle for me to share my journey through a personal and professional transformation (more on that soon).  I will also thrown in posts about family, technology, sports, and life in general. 

So, welcome to David 2.0. I can't promise that every post will be of interest to everyone who reads it, but it will be of interest to me and I hope that once in a while I share something with you that will make you stop and think, laugh, or learn something.  

1 comment:

  1. I am excited about what is to come from your blog. I have long had a love for stories about personal transformations in personal and professional lives, so it was a no-brainer to add your blog to my RSS feed. Keep the posts coming, because we will be reading!

    Bob

    ReplyDelete